This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (March 2019)
|1365 by topic|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1365 in poetry|
|Ab urbe condita||2118|
|Balinese saka calendar||1286–1287|
|English Regnal year||38 Edw. 3 – 39 Edw. 3|
|Chinese calendar||甲辰年 (Wood Dragon)|
4062 or 3855
— to —
乙巳年 (Wood Snake)
4063 or 3856
|- Vikram Samvat||1421–1422|
|- Shaka Samvat||1286–1287|
|- Kali Yuga||4465–4466|
|Japanese calendar||Jōji 4|
|Minguo calendar||547 before ROC|
|Thai solar calendar||1907–1908|
1491 or 1110 or 338
— to —
1492 or 1111 or 339
- March 3 – Battle of Gataskogen: Albert of Mecklenburg defeats and captures Magnus Eriksson, obtaining the throne of Sweden.
- March 12 – The University of Vienna is founded.
- June 2 – The Hungarian occupation of Vidin begins with the capture of the city by Louis I of Hungary's forces and the imprisonment of Ivan Sratsimir of Bulgaria.
- October – Alexandrian Crusade: The city of Alexandria in Egypt is sacked by an allied force of Peter I of Cyprus and the knights of the Order of St. John of Jerusalem.
- November 30 – The Nagarakretagama, a Javanese eulogy chronicling the journey of the Majapahit king, Hayam Wuruk, through his kingdom, is completed by Mpu Prapanca.
- Adrianopole (modern-day Edirne) becomes the capital city of the Ottoman Sultanate.
- In modern-day southern India, Bahmani Sultan Mohammed Shah I invades the Vijayanagara Empire.
- The Sukhothai Kingdom in northern Thailand becomes a tributary state of the Ayutthaya Kingdom.
- Muhammed V begins building the Maristan of Granada (a hospital) in Granada (in modern-day Spain).
- January 27 – Edward of Angoulême, French-born royal prince of England (d. 1370)
- July 25 – U of Goryeo, Korean king (d. 1389)
- date unknown – Abd al-Karīm al-Jīlī, Baghdadi Sufi author (d. 1424)
- approximate date – Violant of Bar, queen regent of Aragon (d. 1431)
- March 8 – Princess Noguk of the Yuan dynasty and queen consort of Goryeo
- May 17 – Louis VI the Roman, Duke of Bavaria and Elector of Brandenburg (b. 1328)
- July 27 – Rudolf IV, Duke of Austria (b. 1339)
- December 8 – Nicholas II, Duke of Opava (b. 1288)
- date unknown – Zhu Derun, Chinese painter and poet (b. 1294)
- Self-Fashioning and Assumptions of Identity in Medieval and Early Modern Iberia. BRILL. 2015. p. 54. ISBN 9789004291003.